Connecting to StormBit is easy. You can either use your own IRC client (such as HexChat) or our web-based client if you don't want to bother with the extra features a dedicated client provides.
- Connection Info - The information you'll need to connect to StormBit from your choice of IRC client.
- Alternatively, you can connect to StormBit quickly using our web client.
New to IRC, or just need a refresher? The links below should help you out.
- IRC Commands - A list of useful commands for newbies and IRC veterans alike that will help you get by on IRC.
- Services - A brief introduction on usage of our services, such as NickServ's nickname registration and ChanServ's channel registration.
Need help with something not covered on this page? Don't be afraid to ask staff or a fellow user for help in any of the following places:
- #StormBit on irc.stormbit.net (or with your own client) - StormBit network's IRC channel. Feel free to ask for help here, but be patient and polite! People chat here, too.
- Forums - StormBit discussion forums. If you need more detailed help then you can reach the staff on the forums. A member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Bouncer - Help and useful information regarding our own IRC bouncer service, StormBNC.
- E-Mail - If you've got a problem or information regarding abuse of our services or suspect that someone else is causing problems, don't be afraid to send an email to us here.