Connecting to StormBit is easy. You can either use your own IRC client (such as HexChat) or our web-based client if you don't want to bother with the extra features a dedicated client provides.
- Connection Info - The information you'll need to connect to StormBit from your choice of IRC client.
- Alternatively, you can connect to StormBit quickly using our web client.
New to IRC, or just need a refresher? The links below should help you out.
- IRC Commands - A list of useful commands for newbies and IRC veterans alike that will help you get by on IRC.
- Basic Services - A brief introduction on usage of our services, such as NickServ's nickname registration and ChanServ's channel registration.
- Channel Management - A guide to running a large channel, based on personal experience with channel management.
- Advanced Services - A complete guide to using the Atheme 7.1 IRC services package.
Need help with something not covered on this page? Don't be afraid to ask staff or a fellow user for help in any of the following places:
- #StormBit on irc.stormbit.net (or with your own client) - StormBit network's IRC channel. Feel free to ask for help here, but be patient and polite! People chat here, too.
- Forums - StormBit discussion forums. If you need more detailed help then you can reach the staff on the forums. A member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Bouncer - Help and useful information regarding our own IRC bouncer service, StormBNC.
- E-Mail - If you've got a problem or information regarding abuse of our services or suspect that someone else is causing problems, don't be afraid to send an email to us here.