Connecting to StormBit is easy. You can either use your own IRC client
(such as HexChat) or our web-based client if you
don’t want to bother with the extra features a dedicated client provides.
- Connection Info - The information you’ll need to connect to
StormBit from your choice of IRC client.
- Alternatively, you can connect to StormBit quickly using our
New to IRC, or just need a refresher? The links below should help you out.
- IRC Commands - A list of useful commands for newbies and
IRC veterans alike that will help you get by on IRC.
- Services - A brief introduction on usage of our services,
such as NickServ’s nickname registration and ChanServ’s channel registration.
- Managing A Channel - Some tips for effectively managing your
Need help with something not covered on this page? Don’t be afraid to ask
staff or a fellow user for help in any of the following places:
- #StormBit on irc.stormbit.net
(or with your own client) - StormBit
network’s IRC channel.
Feel free to ask for help here, but be patient and polite!
People chat here, too.
- Bouncer - Help and useful information regarding our own IRC
bouncer service, StormBNC.
- E-Mail - If you’ve got a problem or
information regarding abuse of our services or suspect that someone else is
causing problems, don’t be afraid to send an email to us here.